SHIFT 2020 LE 3LUE LABEL 2.0 A1 ICELAND MOTOCROSS RACEWEAR ADULT PANT
More importantly, knitting in Iceland is a traditional craft that has shaped both the lives of locals and the culture that surrounds it. Shift incorporated this purpose-driven construction in a way specific and beneficial to moto.
A trio of advanced knit fabric with durable nylon, spandex for unrestricted movement, and engineered body mapping that helps exhaust heat, encompass what makes our new 3LUE Label 2.0 chassis so special. The Iceland gear set: as unique as the craft, the people and the island that inspired it. We designed the 3LUE Label pant specifically for the fastest riders in the world. Built on a Cordura® Stretch Nylon chassis, the pant provides unparalleled mobility, an ultra-lightweight feel, and industry-leading durability. It has a streamlined fit for less drag and improved movement on the bike. The lower leg consists of an extremely lightweight and breathable Nylon/Elastane for unmatched comfort and breathability inside the boot. Taped interior seams reduce restriction and overall weight.
- Cordura® stretch Nylon chassis combines unparalleled movement and weight reduction with industry leading durability
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility on the bike while reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight and breathable
- Perforated Nylon/Elastane lower leg for unmatched comfort and breathability inside the boot
- Silicone waistband lining
- Taped interior seams increase comfort and reduce restriction while decreasing overall weight
- Full-Grain drum dyed leather on interior knees for increased durability in high abrasion zones
- Innovative RAW ankle design reduces cuff restriction
- Asymmetrical zipper closure with fly-cam closure system
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment