AGV K3 SV Marini Helmet
Road Motorcycle Helmet
The K3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics. Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational Fluid Dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet. The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has the XQRS system for quick removal.
- Two sizes of HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Inner shell in EPS in four sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising four front vents (three at the front and one on the chin guard) and two rear extractors
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- GT 2 scratch-resistent, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- Integrated removable Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
- Sanitized Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Quick release helmet retention system
Please Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.