ALPINESTARS 2020 TECH 10 GREY/ORANGE/BLUE MOTOCROSS RACEWEAR ADULT BOOTS
The Alpinestars Tech 10 has had a makeover! Building upon the success of the previous model, the new Tech 10 has taken an already great motocross boot and turned it into something incredible. Working closely with the Alpinestars Medical Unit over the past few years, the Alpinestars R&D department spent countless hours, endless resources, and non-stop development and testing in redesigning and perfecting what was already the leading motocross boot in the market.
DYNAMIC HEEL COMPRESSION PROTECTOR
Built into the new Tech 10's unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovotive safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash. DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg. DHCP has been developed and tested in the demanding circuits of professional Supercross and Motocross.
DOUBLE PIVOT MOTION CONTROL SYSTEM
The new performance double pivot motion control system features a medial and lateral double pivot system that offers improved levels of flexibility and precision control. A dual front blade system with its own shock absorber insert offers engineered front flexion control, to improve mechanical progressive force release which dampens and absorbs impact energies. A redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system also works to prevent hyperextension, while offering improved flex control and impact resistance. The ergonomics of the new boot are specifically constructed to offer a safer, more comfortable, and performance orientated feel.
REDESIGNED INNER ANKLE BRACE
One of the highlights of the Tech 10, the all new redesigned biomechanical inner ankle brace is lighter, with anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion bars for ankle and leg rotation and progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident, while still allowing natural freedom of movement. The new low-profile, pull-on design offers reduced material buildup, less weight, and facilitates easier and quicker wearing. The innovative flexion inserts work seamlessly with new Tech 10s flex support system for the ultimate in performance.
ALL NEW BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM
Anatomically optimized redesigned for weight-saving and ergonomics, the new mechanical buckle closure system feature a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength. New slim-line buckle closure system includes high-impact bridge closures which are cold forged for precision and strength. The buckle closure system features a memory and a quick release/lacking system with self-aligning design tor easy precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
An all new and completely redesigned sole with proprietary grip sculpturing works to improve foot peg performance, grip, and mud and water run-off. The exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support, offering maximum comfort. The sole also offers superior durability, grip, and feel while riding, and improved performance on the gear shifter. The central sole insert features a micro grip and side hooking grip design. and the sole itself is easily replaceable, and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- Medial and lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility and precision control.
- Engineered front flexion control dampens and absorbs impact energies.
- Co-injected for strength and structure, exclusive TPU and rubber compound panels provide superb levels of grip contact, durability and heat resistance.
- Innovative material construction ensures panels are lighter, anatomically profiled, and reduced in thickness.
- The contoured calf protector ergonomically wraps around rear leg and is constructed from a dual density compound rear blade system to offer progressive dampening of excessive torsional forces.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- Dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Footshell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
- Footshell incorporates heel and toe protection, and is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adding to the boot's overall durability.
- Footshell includes integrated shank for support and structural integrity.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus hook and loop fasteners for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
- Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Shin plate features new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates antisliding suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot
- Tech 10 boot is CE certified