ALPINESTARS SP-1 BLACK ROAD SHOE
PROUDLY SOLD BY MX STUFF ● REAL RIDERS NOT RETAILERS
An aggressively profiled road riding boot, the SP-1 is constructed from a superbly lightweight microfiber and incorporates class-leading protective features. With a full textile lining and padding throughout this boot is extremely comfortable while promoting precision fit. Its exclusive compound rubber provides excellent levels of grip whatever the weather, for the ultimate in precision control.
- Constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber with front and rear accordion zones support and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- The SP-1 shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2)
- External TPR toe slider and external ankle guards help protect against abrasion and knocks.
- TPU shift pad for sensitivity on the bike’s controls as well as durability.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter for improved shock protection and durability.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
- Internal padding on tongue, collar and all around the ankle provides comfort and precision fit.
- High-Vis reflective insert on the Achilles area for improved visibility.
- Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for convenience, comfort and support..