FOX 2019 V3 KILA NAVY/YELLOW HELMET
Buy with Confidence, All our products are never tried on or "display" models. Fresh stock from FOX Racing Australia.
The 2019 Fox V3 MVRS helmets use Fox's Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) to attach the visor, replacing the tradition visor screws with a magnetic system that is designed to pop off in the event of a crash. This is an entirely new approach to managing the rotational energy forces that can be transferred through to your head when it comes into contact with the ground. The visor pops away from the helmet rather than digging into the ground and adding the rotational forces that the helmet is already under. The system allows the visor to stay firmly in place under roost, but release when needed in a crash.
In keeping with the high-end safety features in the premier helmet in the Fox lineup, the V3 helmet is also equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), which works to mimic the cerebrospinal fluid. Basically, MIPS is there to add a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head, also working to reduce the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain. Here, we're happy to get behind any product that works to provide a higher level of safety, and when it comes to helmets, the V3 is certainly up there with some of the best on the market.
- MVRS - Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash
- MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®
- Dual-density EPS liner with softer layer near riders head
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Lightweight multiple-composite shell construction
- Removable, washable, moisture-wicking DriLex® comfort liner
- Removable, washable, moisture-wicking cheek pads
- 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 & DOT certifications