M2R X4.5 HELMET – DIVISION PC-4 GREEN
THE NEW M2R X4.5 HELMET IS THE RESULT OF OVER 4 YEARS OF DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT & TESTING – IN LABS AND ON THE TRACK BY OUR ELITE LEVEL M2R RIDERS.
PROVEN MIT+ SHELL TECHNOLOGY NOW PAIRS WITH THE UNIQUE X-HALO SHIELD, CREATING A HELMET THAT OFFERS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE.
- MIT+ SHELL: LIGHTWEIGHT FEEL, ULTIMATE PROTECTION
- ULTRA-LIGHT CONSTRUCTION – ONLY 1195G (+/_50G)
- ECE 22.05 CERTIFIED
- X HALO SHIELD – UNIQUE TO M2R!
- DUAL LAYER 4-PIECE CHANNELLED EPS SHOCK ABSORPTION LINER
- ESRS (EMERGENCY SAFETY REMOVAL SYSTEM)
- ERGONOMIC 3D INTERIOR
- MULTI-CHANNEL VORTEX VENTILATION SYSTEM
- SAFETY SHEAR PEAK
MIT+ SHELL: LIGHTWEIGHT FEEL, ULTIMATE PROTECTIONULTRA-LIGHT CONSTRUCTION – ONLY 1250G! (+-50G)
ECE 22.05 CERTIFIED
- Updated MIT+ Technology Shell features Hand Crafted Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass Multi-Layer Construction
- Quad composite construction is the ultimate blend of strength and weight
- Super-lightweight has been achieved with enhanced strength for greater structural integrity and energy absorption
- Extended chin bar ridges provide improved goggle protection in side impacts
X HALO SHIELD – UNIQUE TO M2R!
- The all new M2R developed X-HALO SHIELD material changes at a molecular level during an impact, providing superior shock absorption and impact protection
- M2R’s unique X-HALO SHIELD provides up to 12% improved protection in critical halo position!
DUAL LAYER 4-PIECE CHANNELLED EPS SHOCK ABSORPTION LINER
- Firm Density Crown Top EPS Layer
- Soft Density Crown Inner EPS Layer
- EPS Lined cheek pads for full circumference cranial protection
- These layers combine to provide superior protection from a variety of impacts
ESRS (EMERGENCY SAFETY REMOVAL SYSTEM)
- All new improved cheek pads can be quickly and easily removed in an emergency by pulling two safety tabs located at the front of the cheek pads
- Reduces pressure and movement during helmet removal
ERGONOMIC 3D INTERIOR
- The X4.5’s all new fully removable 3D Ergonomic Interior liner is designed with new materials to provide the highest level of comfort, hold, durability and sweat wicking properties
- Varying thickness Cheek Pad and crown liners available for a fully customisable fit
MULTI-CHANNEL VORTEX VENTILATION SYSTEM
- Multiple inlet and exhaust vents are enhanced by full flow-through channelling between the EPS layers to ensure massive airflow and total concentration
- An all new streamlined mouth piece allows the highest airflow whilst maintaining roost protection with an aggressive new look
SAFETY SHEAR PEAK
- Fully adjustable Safety Shear peak features lightweight plastic screws designed to shear away in an impact, reducing rotational loads on the rider’s neck.
- Aerodynamic design enhances cool air intake and reduces wind resistance.