M2RX-2.5 JUNIOR HELMET – MATT BLACK
The M2R X2.5 Junior helmet is the perfect model for young racers, and the only Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass lightweight youth helmet available on the market. The X2.5 Junior helmet is a smaller version of our adult X-2.5 helmet – our most popular off-road helmet ever!
Made from our unique MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology, Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass shell, the X-2.5 junior offers top level safety, performance & comfort, that is well within reach of any young racer’s family budget.
- The X-2.5 Junior helmet is made from the same MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology) shell that we use on the larger Adult model helmets. This is a unique blend of Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass fibres, laid in a specific pattern to enhance shell strength. Excess resin is removed from the shell to ensure the X2.5 Junior is super lightweight, with no compromise to shell integrity.
- The X2.5 Junior features a fully removable comfort liner for easy cleaning, adjustable inlet ventilation, a safety shear rear stabiliser with hot air exhaust, and a large eye-port for perfect goggle fit and comfort.
- The X2.5 Junior has been developed from the RevX2 helmet that has protected some of the worlds best racers – Travis Pastrana, Grant Langston, Ezra Lusk, Andrew McFarlane, Craig Anderson and many more, and offers unrivalled protection, performance and lightweight at an amazing price.
- MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology) Shell Construction
- Lightweight & Strong Carbon Fibre, Kevlar and Fibreglass Shell
- Unique MIT resin extraction process reduces shell weight &enhances strength
- Adjustable Flow Through ventilation
- Adjustable top intake ports
- Fully Removable Interior Comfort Liner
- Adjustable Safety Shear peak and Stabiliser
- Exceeds a host of worldwide standards
- Race style D-Ring
- Australian Standards AS/NZS1698 Approved