MOTODRY EXPANDABLE 50L BLACK REAR BAG
PROUDLY SOLD BY MX STUFF ● REAL RIDERS NOT RETAILERS
- Heavy duty reinforced 1680 denier material (PU backed)
- Two expandable side pockets for extra storage plus front and internal security pockets
- Seat/carrier mount and sissy bar rack mounts (adjustable)
- 3M Scotchlite reflectives
- Clip on shoulder carry strap
- Built in waterproof rain/storm cover
- Seat mount straps (and bike side panel protectors)
- Top camp roll - canister holder straps
- Expandable to a huge 50 litres with hard base and back to hold shape
- Two large expandable external zippered pockets
- Top camp roll retaining straps
- Adjustable shoulder strap, for easy carrying when off bike
- L38cm x W35cm x H26cm
- FOR SISSY BAR/RACK COMBO MOUNT
- 1) Adjust the width of the three rear velcro straps to the width of your vertical bar (straps can slide through the loops for extra wide bars).
- 2) Slide bag over the vertical bar and secure using the strap (so bag can't lift upwards off the bar).
- FOR CARRIER/SEAT MOUNT
- 1) Unclip the bike side panel protectors and allow " aps to sit vertically to protect the bike.
- 2) Use the elastic straps supplied and secure these onto mount on the bike or carrier (ensure the bag is secured well and can't slide off the seat/carrier). Ensure to remove the carry strap before mounting onto bike. Don't overload the bag or use if not secured properly, as it may become dangerous.