MOTODRY ZXR-1 BLACK ROLL BAG
PROUDLY SOLD BY MX STUFF ● REAL RIDERS NOT RETAILERS
- Heavy duty reinforced 600 denier material (PU backed)
- Internal “Easy Access” security pocket with see through design – see what’s in there
- Hard slip in internal base support to hold shape
- 3M Scotchlite reflectives
- Robust carry handle and clip on shoulder strap
- Two side pockets for extra “Easy Access” storage
- Extra clips and straps for mounting onto seat – or just use your own elastic straps
- Storm/rain covers included
- Huge storage 40 litres and two side pockets
- Internal see through storage pocket
- Clip/straps for securing to seat or carrier – or use your own elastic straps
- L27cm x W54cm x H32cm
- Weight 1.4kgs
- 1) Insert hard plate into the two internal recesses (to stiffen base if required).
- 2) Lift bike seat and lay mount straps between seat underside and bike.
- 3) Replace seat (keeps straps in place).
- 4) Place bag onto seat and clip straps into clips.
- 5) Adjust straps to tighten in place.
Note: If mounting onto carrier use same straps to secure bag to carrier (ensure straps can't slide off carrier before riding away). Ensure to remove carry strap before mounting on bike. Bag can also be mounted on seat or carrier using your own elastic straps and the four rings on the bag base.