SHOEI HORNET X2 MATTE BLACK ADVENTURE HELMET
PROUDLY SOLD BY MX STUFF ● REAL RIDERS NOT RETAILERS
Striking the optimal balance between on-and-off-road form and function, the Hornet X2 offers serious dual-sport enthusiasts the perfect helmet for all corners of their journey. Designed to maintain peak performance in every condition thrown its way without compromising the core values of a long distance touring helmet, the all-new Hornet X2 is a true all-road, all-weather helmet.
The Hornet X2’s all-new V-460 visor was fine-tuned and perfected in SHOEI’s wind tunnel, and it's innovative “wedge” shape and strategically placed louvers combine to yield the optimal balance between aerodynamics and traditional visor functionality.
Along with the Hornet X2’s large eye port, the CNS-2 shield offers unparalleled vision across the entire optical range, and coupled with the innovative QR-N base plate, shield changes are quick and efficient for easy adaptation during your journey.
A well-ventilated helmet is essential to dual-sport riding and its varying speeds, weather conditions, and levels of physical exertion, so the Hornet X2 spent priceless time in SHOEI’s wind tunnel achieving the perfect balance between airflow, silence, and functionality.
Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critical as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the Hornet X2 features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell and Dual-Layer, Multi-Density EPS liner.
The Hornet X2 is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry System II interior capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors.
- AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber) shell construction is smaller, lighter, more compact and extremely aerodynamic
- Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner accommodates a more compact design without compromising ventilation
- EPS liner has been engineered to provide varying densities of foam in key impact areas around the head, providing enhanced impact absorption
- CNS-2 face shield system is 3D injection-molded and offers a distortion-free view
- Innovative ribs on the top ridge of the shield improve rigidity when opening and closing
- QR-N base plate system offers quick and efficient shield removal without having to remove the visor
- Thicker, more durable face shield gasket
- Improved shield locking system
- Pinlock pins and insert included
- 3D Max-Dry System II Interior is three-dimensionally shaped to match contours of the rider's head, allowing a comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high speed riding
- 3D shaped cheek pads are available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit
- Max-Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
- Removable ear pads
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider's head
- V-460 Visor features an innovative wedge shape with strategically placed vent louvers which allow wind to pass through unobstructed at high speed
- Air is pushed into the helmet's upper air intake by the visor for optimal cooling
- Quarter turn screws allow for easy, tool-free removal of the visor
- Large multi-position lower air intake/defroster vent
- Two shutter-controlled upper air vents
- Four uniquely-positioned rear exhaust vents
- Three neck outlet vents
- Includes removable breath guard and chin curtain
- Snell 2015 and DOT approved