MIT+ SHELL: LIGHTWEIGHT FEEL, ULTIMATE PROTECTIONULTRA-LIGHT CONSTRUCTION - ONLY 1250G! (+-50G)
ECE 22.05 CERTIFIED
• Updated MIT+ Technology Shell features Hand Crafted Carbon, and Fibreglass Multi-Layer Construction
• Quad composite construction is the ultimate blend of strength and weight
• Super-lightweight has been achieved with enhanced strength for greater structural integrity and energy absorption
• Extended chin bar ridges provide improved goggle protection in side impacts
X HALO SHIELD - UNIQUE TO M2R!
• The all new M2R developed X-HALO SHIELD material changes at a molecular level during an impact, providing superior shock absorption and impact protection
• M2R's unique X-HALO SHIELD provides up to 12% improved protection in critical halo position!
DUAL LAYER 4-PIECE CHANNELLED EPS SHOCK ABSORPTION LINER
• Firm Density Crown Top EPS Layer
• Soft Density Crown Inner EPS Layer
• EPS Lined cheek pads for full circumference cranial protection
• These layers combine to provide superior protection from a variety of impacts
ESRS (EMERGENCY SAFETY REMOVAL SYSTEM)
• All new improved cheek pads can be quickly and easily removed in an emergency by pulling two safety tabs located at the front of the cheek pads
• Reduces pressure and movement during helmet removal
ERGONOMIC 3D INTERIOR
• The X4.5’s all new fully removable 3D Ergonomic Interior liner is designed with new materials to provide the highest level of comfort, hold, durability and sweat wicking properties
• Varying thickness Cheek Pad and crown liners available for a fully customisable fit
MULTI-CHANNEL VORTEX VENTILATION SYSTEM
• Multiple inlet and exhaust vents are enhanced by full flow-through channelling between the EPS layers to ensure massive airflow and total concentration
• An all new streamlined mouth piece allows the highest airflow whilst maintaining roost protection with an aggressive new look
SAFETY SHEAR PEAK
• Fully adjustable Safety Shear peak features lightweight plastic screws designed to shear away in an impact, reducing rotational loads on the rider’s neck.
• Aerodynamic design enhances cool air intake and reduces wind resistance.
Free Alias A2 Jersey
The A2 series from Alias is born from a passion for racing. With the A2 Blocked Jersey, Alias has produced a more affordable jersey with features that you would normally expect to find on more expensive gear. It is constructed from a fade and shrink resistant fabric, which is extremely durable. The lightweight material also wicks away moisture, which helps keep you cool.
- Material: 100% sublimated, fade & shrink resistant Polyester
- The fit and durability are race proven
- Fast moisture wicking material
- Vented mesh panels provide outstanding cooling